2023 ESTILL ARTS COUNCIL’S YULETIDE CHRISTMAS ARTS & CRAFTS SHOW
We would like to extend a personal invitation for you to participate in the Estill Arts Council’s 19th annual Christmas Arts & Crafts Show on Saturday, Dec. 2. EAC strives to continually improve upon past celebrations and to make this year’s show better than ever! Activities will include arts and crafts booths, silent auction of arts and crafts items, live music, and food booth. Send in your registration by Friday, Nov. 3 to get an early bird discount and to be included in our advertising. We look forward to your participation!
BOOTH RULES & SET-UP INFORMATION
Location: Estill County Schools’ Central Office Gymnasium, 253 Main Street, Irvine, Kentucky.
GPS coordinates are latitude 37.70335 and longitude -83.97705. Enter the gym at the back of the building.
Time of Event: Saturday, December 2 from 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Set-up Time: Friday, Dec. 1 from 5:00 - 7:00 p.m. and Saturday, Dec. 2 from 8:30 - 10:00 a.m.
1. Only original artwork, handmade crafts, and individually wrapped baked goods are eligible to be sold. No canned goods can be sold unless home based processing has been approved. Demonstrations are encouraged.
2. First time applicants need to email pictures or include three photographs of items you plan to sell with your application form and booth payment. These photos facilitate our jury process and will be returned to you. Those who are Kentucky Crafted, Kentucky Guild of Artists and Craftsmen, or Appalachian Artisan Center members will be accepted until the quota for a medium is filled.
3. Since this is an indoor event, it will be held rain or shine. There will be no refunds on booth fees after they are received.
4. NO LATE OPENINGS, NO EARLY CLOSINGS, NO EARLY BREAKDOWNS, NO EXCEPTIONS.
4. Booth appearance is extremely important. The more attractive your booth, the better you will sell. It is suggested
that boxes, wrapping papers, bags, and general clutter be concealed from view. Tables draped to the floor is a good
way to hide clutter.
5. Exhibitors must remain in their assigned booth to do business with no roaming.
6. Exhibitors are responsible for collecting, reporting, and paying 6% KY sales tax.
7. Exhibitors are expected to clean their booth area before leaving.
8. Booth assignment is at the discretion of the Estill Arts Council.
9. Contact Francine Bonny (606 723-5694) or Mary Reed (606 723-4678) for more information.
10. Payment may be made by check, cash, or PayPal. The form for PayPal is available at
SERVICES FOR VENDORS:
1. Electricity is available but limited. Please indicate ahead of time whether you will need electricity. Exhibitors are responsible for their own extension cords.
2. Tables will be available for vendors on a rental basis for $25 each. Please indicate on your registration form if you need a table so that we may plan accordingly. Chairs will be provided.
3. Coffee and pastries will be available free to vendors. A food booth will operate during the show.
4. Promotion for this event includes press releases to area newspapers, local radio and local cable TV, advertising in area newspapers, Facebook, posters, and flyers.
5. This facility has ample parking at the back of the building and is handicapped accessible. Unload items at the gym
door during the booth set-up times. During the show hours park at the far side of the gym. This will make the parking lot
available for customers during the show hours.
6. Name tags will be given at check-in. Please wear at all times during the show.
7. Signs will be posted in the front yard of the Central Office prior to the show to inform the public of the show.
8. Register by Friday, November 3 to receive an early bird discount on the registration fee.
(Please keep these guidelines for your reference.)
To Apply - 2 step process:
Fill out the Yuletide Application: Vendor Information and submit it.
Select your booth options in Yuletide Application: Booth Options and checkout.
Yuletide Application: Booth Options
Select your booth options and checkout.
Booth Fees - Choose the appropriate options, add your required information, and add to your cart.
Optionally, add a table rental to your cart.
If you are applying after November 3rd, add the Late Fee to your cart.
Go to your cart and check out.
Since this is an indoor event, it will be held rain or shine.
There will be no refunds on booth fees after they are received.