We would like to extend a personal invitation for you to apply to participate in the Estill Arts Council’s 18th annual Christmas Arts & Crafts Show on Saturday, Dec. 3, 2022. EAC strives to continually improve upon past celebrations and to make this year’s show better than ever! Activities will include arts and crafts booths, silent auction of arts and crafts items, live music, 50/50 pot, and concessions. Send in your registration by Friday, Nov. 4 to get an early bird discount and to be included in our advertising. We look forward to your participation!
BOOTH RULES & SETUP INFORMATION
Location: Estill County Schools’ Central Office Gymnasium, 253 Main Street, Irvine, Kentucky.
GPS coordinates are latitude 37.70335 and longitude -83.97705. Enter the gym at the back of the building.
Time of Event: Saturday, December 3 from 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Set-up Time: Friday, December 2 from 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. and Saturday, Dec.37 from 8:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
- Only original artwork, handmade crafts, and individually wrapped baked goods are eligible to be sold. No canned goods can be sold unless home based processing has been approved. Demonstrations are encouraged.
- Since this is an indoor event, it will be held rain or shine. There will be no refunds on booth fees after they are received.
- NO LATE OPENINGS, NO EARLY CLOSINGS, NO EARLY BREAKDOWNS, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Booth appearance is extremely important. The more attractive your booth, the better you will sell. It is suggested that boxes, wrapping papers, bags, and general clutter be concealed from view. Tables draped to the floor is a good way to hide clutter.
- Exhibitors must remain in their assigned booth to do business with no roaming.
- Exhibitors are responsible for collecting, reporting, and paying 6% KY sales tax.
- Exhibitors are expected to clean their booth area before leaving.
- Booth assignment is at the discretion of the Estill Arts Council.
- Contact Francine Bonny (606 723-5694) or Mary Reed (606 723-4678) for more information.
- Payment may be made
by check, cash, or PayPal. See PayPal information below.
SERVICES FOR VENDORS:
- Electricity is available but limited. Please indicate ahead of time whether you
will need electricity. Exhibitors are
responsible for their own extension cords.
- Tables will be available for vendors on a rental basis
for $25 each. Please indicate on your
registration form if you need a table so that we may plan accordingly. Chairs will be provided.
- Coffee and pastries will be available free to
vendors. A concession stand will operate
during the show.
- Promotion for this event includes press releases to
area newspapers, local radio and local cable TV, advertising in area
newspapers, Facebook, posters, and flyers.
- This facility has ample parking at the back of the
building and is handicapped accessible.
Unload items at the gym door during the booth set-up times. During the show hours
park at the right side of the gym. This will make the parking lot available for customers
during the show hours.
- Name tags will be given at check-in. Please wear at all times during the show.
- Signs will be posted in the front yard of the Central
Office prior to the show to inform the public of the show.
- Pre-register by Friday, November 4 to receive a
discount on the registration fee. (Please keep these guidelines for your